Tracking & Erosion tester is used for tests of silicon rubber shed and housing of electrical polymeric insulators. It is to test the anti-tracking and erosion ability of its silicon rubber material as per IEC or DIN EN standard.
- General Details
What is a tracking & Erosion testing machine?
The tracking & Erosion testing machine is a test machine for polymeric insulators. It is designed to inspect the anti-tracking and anti-erosion performance of HTV silicon rubber of the insulators. It provides the testing function of the tracking-erosion test of silicon rubber of high voltage composite insulators (polymer insulators).
With this machine, users can test the anti-tracking performance of the silicon rubber sample under the constant electrical current low and erosive liquid. Users may set the testing time length, current, and speed of flow and clearly observe the anti-tracking& erosion test procedure. There are glass observing windows. Users may witness the whole status of the test.
This test machine has 5 working loads, which means users can test up to 5 pieces of samples of silicon rubber at the same time.
The testing methods and acceptance criteria shall be subject to “9.3 Tests of shed and housing material” in IEC 62217-2012 “Polymeric insulators for indoor and outdoor use with a nominal voltage > 1000V – General definitions, test methods, and acceptance criteria”.
- Technical Info
Specifications of Tracking erosion testing machine 2019 new upgraded type
Thickness: 0.5mm; Material: Stainless steel 304
2. Distance between the upper electrode and the lower electrode: 50.0mm±01%
3. Testing voltage: 100V-6000V adjustment in 3 levels
4. Voltage conditioner:
Output: 0-250V adjustable ; Capacity: 5KVA
Capacity: 5KVA ; Max output voltage: AC6000V ( or DC6000V as alternative)
6. High precision voltage stabilizer:
Output: AV220V ; Power: 6000W, accuracy: 1%
7. Voltage output cut off at circuit current of 60mA
8. Time of testing: 6 hours
9. Accuracy of dropping liquid: 0.5%
10. Stability of voltage: ±1%
11. Adjustment of tracking: According to IEC60587-2007, the specimen is set under voltage of 2.5KV，3.5KV，4.5KV and certain flow of polluted liquids, no overcurrent under 60mA in 6 hours, then test passes.
12. The device of dropping liquids: peristaltic pump with high precision, flow range 0.005 to 20 ml/min, accuracy: ＜0.5%
13. Output voltage: AC/DC switchable
14. Number of tests: 5 sets
15. Controlling device: Brand PLC and touch board with the advantage of precise control and easy operation, personalized design, reports will be automatically created after tests and tests result can be print on a thermal printer.
16. Volume of working space: L*W*H:800*570*800 (mm) ; cubage 0.6 CBM
17. Case of equipment: cold-roll steel sheets with spraying plastics treatment (stainless steel as alternative option)
18. The groove of polluted liquids: High-quality stainless steel 316L with sealing device
19. The dimension of equipment: L* W*H:1620*1000*1850 (mm)
20. Total weight: about 450KG
- Related Products